Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2009

Rosé

I would like to add (since warm weather is approaching) that I tried a Malbec Rosé at a party recently. It was incredibly refreshing and good! I had never heard of a Malbec Rosé, but do love drinking a red Malbec, so it was great to try something new. We had the El Portillo Malbec Rosé but I am sure you can find one from different vineyards. I have posted a link that names different Rosé's such as a Cava, a Shiraz, and a Grenache. So basically what I am learning is that a red grape can be produced as a Rosé.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Just want to add that the link is a hyperlink to the title of this blog post.

Kim said...

Thanks, Amy! I must admit I don't typically give Rose's a chance. They remind me of the day that I would only drink Zinfandel’s - you know the ones in the four packs? Yeah ... that was me. When I became a "wine snob," I shunned the Rose.

I'm going to give this one a try!

Amy said...

Just a heads up a Rose is typically dry. It's not sweet like a blush.